Monday, May 27, 2013

Mondays With Megan - Meet Tabitha Patrick


Happy Memorial Day and welcome to the second installment of "Mondays With Megan!" I hope you all had a chance to check-out Kim Torres Photography's work last week. 

Today, I want to introduce you to one of my very favorite photographers, Tabitha Patrick of Tabitha Patrick Photography located in Port Huron, MI. Her use of natural light (indoors and out) is flawless. I love her clean, crisp shooting and vibrant colors. And I'm always in awe of how she styles her sessions. Tabitha mainly shoots seniors, fashion editorial and commercial work. In other words, she's one busy lady. Enjoy Tabitha Patrick Photography!



How long have you been in business?
I've been shooting for 5 years, and in business for about 3 years.
 


What's in your camera bag? 
In my bag I have Canon Mark 5d II, 50mm 1.4, 70-700 2.8 IS, and a Lensbaby Composer Pro. 

How would you describe your style? 
My style is continuously changing and developing but I gravitate to a more edgy and modern style.
 

Do you shoot on location or in a studio?
I shoot BOTH! We have SUPER, super cold winters here (it's awful) so I like to stay 
indoors, I have a small studio in my basement. In warmer months though, absolutely on
 location.

What would you be doing if you weren't a photographer? 
I think I'd be in the fashion industry, doing make up, or running runway shows or 
something. LOL! I love the fashion world and pop culture. 

Be sure to visit Tabitha on Facebook to see all her latest work!


No comments:

Post a Comment