Thursday, May 23, 2013

Styled Shoot at the Fair from JOJO Photography & Film

I am completely and utterly and totally IN LOVE with this session from JOJO Photography & Film.  I myself have been wanting to do a photo session at our little fire department carnival (which just happens to be going on now!) but I've hadn't had any takers. Lucky for us, JOJO did and here is the awesome results. The vintage feel. The muted tones. The back light. The funnel cakes! It's all here.

From JOJO: "I have been wanting desperately to do a photo shoot at the fair. I found the perfect outfit at Janie and Jack. All I had to do was find a little girl to fit into it and shine. I found Little G. She was so much fun to photograph. The feeling of the shoot is nostalgic. I hope they remind adults of the joy that summer and the fair can bring." 














Be sure to visit JOJO Photography & Film on Facebook!!

1 comment: